BUS 611 Assignment Project Management Software (Roto Air)
This Tutorial was purchased 5 times & rated A+ by student like you.
This Tutorial contains following Attachments
- BUS 611 N Assignment Proj Management Software (Roto Air).pdf
Project Management Software
Roto Air has decided to use Smartsheet as the software for project management and collaboration. The Quick Drop 100 Transition team will be the first to use it. You will enter into a self-teaching exercise based on selected project information that will be provided to you. In preparation you will need to navigate to smartsheet.com and create a free trial account good for 30 days.
Assignment: Project Management Software
This is a learning exercise using data provided to you. Please do not enter different or additional data. The software is user friendly and quite intuitive. Complete the following steps:
- Navigate to smartsheet.com.
- Login using your email address and individual password.
- Using the Create New tab at the upper left, open a New Project Sheet.
- Save the sheet as Quick Drop 100 Transition and your last name.
- Under Task Name for row 1, enter Kickoff Meeting. Note: Rolling over the icons in the left hand column under Home reveals the function of the button. Find and hit the Wrap button to display the full text of any entry.
- Enter 1 in Duration. (Durations have been set to display days).
- Enter today’s date under Start.
- Enter your first name under Assigned To. Note: Depending on your view, you may have to slide the right side vertical border of the Predecessors column to the right to view the Assigned To column.
- Enter Order Long Lead Items as Task Name 2. Then enter Predecessors 1.
- Enter Write Specifications for Rotor Forming Machine as Task Name 3. Hit the Indent Right icon. Then enter Duration 2, Predecessors 1, Assigned To Jackie.
- Enter Send Requests for Proposals as Task Name 4. Then enter Duration 1, Predecessors 3, Assigned To Jackie.
- Enter Evaluate Proposals as Task Name 5. Then enter Duration 1, Predecessors 4, Assigned To Your First Name.
- Enter Forward Purchase Requisition to Purchasing as Task Name 6. Then enter Duration 1, Predecessors 5, Assigned To Jackie.
- Enter Write Product Assembly Manual as Task Name 7. Then enter Duration 12, Predecessors 1. Hit the Indent Left icon.
- Enter Gather Engineering Specifications as Task Name 8. Hit the Indent Right icon. Then enter Duration 2, Assigned To John.
- Enter Write Mechanical Instructions as Task Name 9. Then enter Duration 5, Predecessors 8, Assigned To John.
- Enter Write Electrical Instructions as Task Name 10. Then enter Duration 4, Predecessors 8, Assigned To Jose.
- Enter Write Test Instructions as Task Name 11. Then enter Duration 4, Predecessors 9, 10, Assigned To Shawn.
- Enter Release Manual For Reproduction as Task Name 12. Then enter Duration 1, Predecessors 11, Assigned To John.
If all went well you will have an indented Work Breakdown Schedule (WBS), task durations, task start and finish dates, a list of owners and a Gantt chart showing a clear visual display of your project. Congratulations on your first use of a powerful new tool!
Hint: Your data was entered correctly if the Duration on line 2 is 5 and on line 7 is 12. These values are calculated by the software and cannot be entered manually.
Write a reviewOrder Id
Order Id will be kept Confidential
Rating: A B C D F
Enter the code in the box below:
Week 6 Final Paper Selling Project Management Report Your new knowledge of project management and experience at Roto Air has earned you a promotion to a senior project manager. Roto Air has recently purchased a smaller company that is the current supplier of electromechanical assemblie..
isk Status Report and Paper [CLOs: 5, 6] Scenario The Quick Drop 100 transition team has met to identify project risks, explore contingency plans, and assign owners to watch for symptoms and address the risks. The team surfaced the following information: Julie is scheduled for a one week vaca..
Project Kick-off Meeting [CLOs: 2,3]. Due by Day 7. Note that we are continuing with our scenario from Week One. This week you travel to the Roto Air plant in Florida to hold the project kick-off meeting. In preparation for the meeting: a. Identify at least three categories of stakeholder..
Scenario: Roto Air You will be working with the following scenario throughout this course. You are free to make reasonable assumptions when facts have not been provided, but do state them as you complete the assignments. You are a project manager for Roto Air, Inc., a successful manufactur..
Data-Driven Decision Making Using Microsoft Excel This assignment must be completed and submitted using a Microsoft Excel spreadsheet (.xls). Provide a source for each equation you use. Sources must be listed at the bottom of the spreadsheet. No title page or additional formatting is require..