BUS 611 Assignment Data Driven Decision Making Using Microsoft Excel (Roto Air)
This Tutorial was purchased 3 times & rated B+ by student like you.
This Tutorial contains following Attachments
- BUS 611 N Assignment DDD Making Using Microsoft Excel.xlsx
Data-Driven Decision Making Using Microsoft Excel
This assignment must be completed and submitted using a Microsoft Excel spreadsheet (.xls). Provide a source for each equation you use. Sources must be listed at the bottom of the spreadsheet. No title page or additional formatting is required.
Channels of Communication
- It has been estimated that project managers spend up to 90% of their time communicating and your position at Roto Air is typical. Calculate the number of possible channels of communication if the project team were to grow to nine members, Important: show your work.
- The total number of stakeholders, including the project team, is estimated at 75 people. Calculate how many more possible channels of communication the additional stakeholders beyond the team members represent. Important: show your work.
- Benefit Cost Ratio (BCR)
- Roto Air plans to spend $1,000,000 on this project, resulting in a total savings of $2,500,000 over the life of the project. Calculate the Benefit Cost Ratio. Important: show your work. Ignore any effects of the time value of money.
- Roto Air also considered another project that would have partially satisfied their needs. It would have required a $750,000 investment and would result in a savings of $125,000 per year for 10 years. Calculate the Benefit Cost Ratio. Important: show your work. Ignore any effects of the time value of money.
- Comparing only the BCRs, explain which project should Roto Air should have chosen. Ignore any effects of the time value of money.
- Calculate the payback period for the $1,000,000 investment shown above. Important: show your work. Ignore any effects of the time value of money.
- Calculate the payback period for the $750,000 investment shown above. Important: show your work. Ignore any effects of the time value of money.
- Comparing only on the payback periods, explain which project should Roto Air have chosen. Ignore any effects of the time value of money.
- Calculate the Net Present Value of Roto Air’s $1,000,000 investment with a $250,000 annual savings for 10 years when the interest rate averages 3% annually. Important: show your work.
- Payback Period
- Net Present Value (NPV)
Write a reviewOrder Id
Order Id will be kept Confidential
Rating: A B C D F
Enter the code in the box below:
Week 6 Final Paper Selling Project Management Report Your new knowledge of project management and experience at Roto Air has earned you a promotion to a senior project manager. Roto Air has recently purchased a smaller company that is the current supplier of electromechanical assemblie..
isk Status Report and Paper [CLOs: 5, 6] Scenario The Quick Drop 100 transition team has met to identify project risks, explore contingency plans, and assign owners to watch for symptoms and address the risks. The team surfaced the following information: Julie is scheduled for a one week vaca..
Project Kick-off Meeting [CLOs: 2,3]. Due by Day 7. Note that we are continuing with our scenario from Week One. This week you travel to the Roto Air plant in Florida to hold the project kick-off meeting. In preparation for the meeting: a. Identify at least three categories of stakeholder..
Scenario: Roto Air You will be working with the following scenario throughout this course. You are free to make reasonable assumptions when facts have not been provided, but do state them as you complete the assignments. You are a project manager for Roto Air, Inc., a successful manufactur..
Project Management Software Scenario Roto Air has decided to use Smartsheet as the software for project management and collaboration. The Quick Drop 100 Transition team will be the first to use it. You will enter into a self-teaching exercise based on selected project information that will..