BUS 611 Week 6 Final Paper Selling Project Management Report (Roto Air)
This Tutorial was purchased 3 times & rated A+ by student like you.
This Tutorial contains following Attachments
- BUS 611 N Week 6 Final PSP Management Report (Roto Air) 1.docx
- BUS 611 N Week 6 Final PSP Management Report (Roto Air).docx
Week 6 Final Paper
Selling Project Management Report
Your new knowledge of project management and experience at Roto Air has earned you a promotion to a
senior project manager. Roto Air has recently purchased a smaller company that is the current supplier of
electromechanical assemblies used in the Quick Drop 100. After your first visit to the new company you
find that there is no formal project management system in use and that local management is not aware of
the advantages of using project management principles. Your assignment is to educate the new
management team and prepare them to welcome and integrate project management skills and tools into
their operations. To do so, you will prepare a persuasive, factual report that:
1. Defines a project and project management and differentiates routine operations.
2. Explains the benefits to the business of using project management methodology.
3. Describes the role and importance of a project sponsor.
4. Examines the benefits of using project teams and methods of developing them and improving
5. Outlines the project life cycle.
6. Examines the importance of a project charter and its role in preventing scope creep.
7. Justifies the need for using a Work Breakdown Structure (WBS).
8. Explains the importance of holding a kick off meeting.
9. Summarizes the benefits and uses of project management software.
10. Examines the benefits of professional certification and the role of ethics in project management.
11. Describes the importance of identifying and mitigating risk in projects.
12. Relates and gives examples of data driven decision making.
13. Recommends whether a PMO is needed.
14. Discusses the role of collecting and publicizing lessons learned.
15. Summarize your recommendations.
Your paper must be 3500 to 4500 words in length (not including title and reference pages) and must be
formatted according to APA style as outlined in the approved APA style guide. Contextual (Level One)
headings must be used to organize your paper and your thoughts. You must cite at least eight
professional and/or scholarly sources in addition to the textbook.
Write a reviewOrder Id
Order Id will be kept Confidential
Rating: A B C D F
Enter the code in the box below:
isk Status Report and Paper [CLOs: 5, 6] Scenario The Quick Drop 100 transition team has met to identify project risks, explore contingency plans, and assign owners to watch for symptoms and address the risks. The team surfaced the following information: Julie is scheduled for a one week vaca..
Project Kick-off Meeting [CLOs: 2,3]. Due by Day 7. Note that we are continuing with our scenario from Week One. This week you travel to the Roto Air plant in Florida to hold the project kick-off meeting. In preparation for the meeting: a. Identify at least three categories of stakeholder..
Scenario: Roto Air You will be working with the following scenario throughout this course. You are free to make reasonable assumptions when facts have not been provided, but do state them as you complete the assignments. You are a project manager for Roto Air, Inc., a successful manufactur..
Data-Driven Decision Making Using Microsoft Excel This assignment must be completed and submitted using a Microsoft Excel spreadsheet (.xls). Provide a source for each equation you use. Sources must be listed at the bottom of the spreadsheet. No title page or additional formatting is require..
Project Management Software Scenario Roto Air has decided to use Smartsheet as the software for project management and collaboration. The Quick Drop 100 Transition team will be the first to use it. You will enter into a self-teaching exercise based on selected project information that will..